The Complete Pet Company is proud to present our second Annual Health and Harmony Dog Symposium in Brisbane.
2018’s Symposium was a huge success and in 2019 we will be bringing you the BEST of the BEST EXPERT SPEAKERS in their respective field. They will share their knowledge to help you feel more empowered with caring for your dog. What better way to celebrate dogs being “man’s best friend” for thousands of years!!!
Our goal is to provide you with a Symposium that will deliver knowledge, resources, services and training to improve HEALTH & HARMONY for dogs across Australia. This is also a fantastic opportunity to network with likeminded people.
Each year we invite local, national and international speakers to join us; this year’s speakers include:
• World renowned Canine Myotherapy specialist Julia Robertson from the Galen Therapy Centre in the UK who will set the stage for the 2019 Health & Harmony Dog Symposium.
• Dr Rowan Kilmartin, well-known veterinarian who practices Animal Biomechanical Medicine (ABM). His work also includes chiropractic, acupuncture and advanced laser therapy including auriculo-therapy.
• The very colourful & exciting speaker, Bono Beeler, Canine Consultant from Speaking Dog K9 Services (NZ).
• Leader in her field, Jenny Golsby, Canine Wellness Facilitator and owner of the Complete Pet Company and Complete Canine Communication.
We are very privileged to have Julia Robertson coming to Australia. She works closely with world renowned dog trainer and behaviourist Turid Rugaas and travels worldwide speaking in seminars as well as training. She has written books, produced DVD’s and has extensive qualifications.
Included in this 2-day seminar:
Morning tea, a beautiful vegan lunch, afternoon tea, symposium show bag, question time with the panel.
Tickets on sale now!
• Early Bird Special: $375.00 per person (that’s a $40.00 discount off the normal price – available until 28th February 2019).
• Bring a Friend: $355.00 per person (that’s an extra $20.00 discount off the Early Bird Special – available until 28th February 2019).
• End of Sale: $415.00 per person from the 1st March 2019.
• Ticket Sales End: Friday 14th June 2019.
• Payment plans available – please contact The Complete Pet Company to arrange.
• To ensure you receive the “Bring a Friend” discount, both names and payments must appear on the same registration form.
• No refund for cancellation. However, you are free to sell your space if you are unable to attend.
• Limited seats available.
• Your booking is secured by payment on a first come first served basis
If you would like any further information please email email@example.com or contact The Complete Pet Company on (07) 3855 3555.