It is with great regret to inform you that the 2020 Health & Harmony Dog Symposium has been postponed.
Due to COVID-19 and the downturn in the economy we may experience, we have decided the most responsible thing to do for all of us is to postpone and reconfirm a new date as soon as possible for 2021.
Whilst we do understand the Symposium is still 5mths away, we are mindful that people will be carefully monitoring their health, finances and travel till such a time that we are all feeling more positive of our new normal.
We will continue to bring you updates including interviews and articles regarding Amber’s visit in 2021 and a new date once it has been confirmed.
We apologise for the disappointment and hope you understand our difficult decision.
Jenny Golsby & team
The Complete Pet Company
Health & Harmony Dog Symposium – Brisbane
The Complete Pet Company is proud to present our third Annual Health and Harmony Dog Symposium in Brisbane.
2019’s Symposium was another huge success and in 2020 we are very excited and proud to announce Amber Batson -Veterinary Behaviourist, as our 2020 International Guest Speaker.
Amber will be dissecting the topic of STRESS, helping us to understand this hot topic and how this 6 letter word can impact your dog’s health and behaviour!
Amber is a Vet and Behaviourist who graduated from the Royal Veterinary College, London in 1999. She undertook a number of behaviour qualifications starting soon after graduation and has spent the last 20 years building behavioural science into her daily work with dogs, horses, cats and rabbits. Amber continues to work part time in vet practice but also offers vet behaviour consultations as well as teaching behaviour principles internationally and working as a legal expert witness. She aims to provide up to date science from a practical perspective, believing that well taught, anyone can learn science based principles in a way that can best help prevent and resolve behavioural issues to enhance the lives of our pets and the relationships we enjoy with them.
Included in this 2-day seminar:
Morning tea, a beautiful vegan lunch, afternoon tea, symposium show bag.
Tickets on sale now!
• Early Bird Special: $375.00 per person (that’s a $40.00 discount off the normal price – available until 31st March 2020).
• Bring a Friend: $355.00 per person (that’s an extra $20.00 discount off the Early Bird Special – available until 31st March 2020).
• End of Sale: $415.00 per person from the 1st April 2020.
• Ticket Sales End: Friday 7th August 2020.
• Payment plans available – please contact The Complete Pet Company to arrange.
• To ensure you receive the “Bring a Friend” discount, both names and payments must appear on the same registration form.
• No refund for cancellation. However, you are free to sell your space if you are unable to attend.
• Limited seats available.
• Your booking is secured by payment on a first come first served basis
If you would like any further information please email email@example.com or contact The Complete Pet Company on (07) 3855 3555.
Follow us on Facebook and stay tuned for more information!