Due to unforeseen circumstances, this workshop has been postponed.
It will now commence on Sunday 5th June 2022.
Let Your Animal Lead – Your Feline Friend
A Cat Parents guide to allowing Self-Selection and Choice for Cats
Presented by Karen Webb Dip.IAZ, from ‘Let Your Animal Lead’ – a true professional and specialist in the field of Applied Zoopharmacognosy.
“Giving a Choice means Giving a Voice” ~ Let Your Animal Lead
~ An amazing online workshop all cat owners will enjoy ~
~ Informative, fun and interactive ~
~ Build a stronger bond with your cat ~
Allow your cat to guide their own health and wellness through nature’s pharmacy, self-selecting nutrients in the form of dried herbs, essential oils, aromatic waters, powders, clay and algae.
Throughout this online workshop, Karen will share with you her years of experience and wealth of knowledge so as to enable you to gain an understanding of essential oils and plant remedies and how they may benefit your cat when used correctly.
Allow your cat choice and help them achieve their optimal health and wellness as they guide their own health, heal naturally and achieve a healthy balance.
The workshop is divided into 6 Elements and will be held over a period of 2 months. What you will learn:
Element 1: 29th May 2022
– Introduction to Self Selection (Applied Zoopharmacognosy) & choices for your cat.
– The importance of giving choices.
– The misconception about essential oils and cats.
– Where to begin in recognizing & understanding your cats reactions when offered self-selection.
Element 2: 5th June 2022
– Bringing nature to your cat with a herb garden.
– Your cat exploring the wonderful world of herbs, both dried & fresh.
– Creating an enriched environment.
– The different ways your cat can choose to self-select.
Element 3: 19th June 2022
– Stepping further with how to offer essential oils safely to your cat with knowledge and understanding.
– What about nutritional supplements?
Element 4: 3rd July 2022
– Enjoy exploring remedies for specific ailments and issues your cat may want & need.
Element 5: 17th July 2022
– Continuing on from element 4, exploring remedies for specific ailments and issues your cat may want & need.
Element 6: 31st July 2022
– Bringing everything together: The final pieces of the jigsaw as your journey continues in this amazing world of self selection and choice for your cat.
This online workshop runs over a period of 2 months, commencing 29th May 2022 and concluding 31st July 2022
Each element is 3 hours in duration, including time for Q&A.
3.00pm – 6.00pm AEST
The first 2 elements will be held on consecutive Sundays with the following elements being held fortnightly.
This allows you plenty of time to work with your cat, observing and taking note of how they respond to herbs, nutritional supplements and essential oils when given the opportunity to self-select.
We can then all learn as we share our videos, photos, experiences and questions.
While this is an online workshop, the experience is hands-on, interactive and a whole heap of fun as you work with your cat and watch them self-select their remedy, their dose and their application method.
With case studies and plenty of time for your questions you will truly see the benefit of introducing self-selection to your cat.
There are many reasons why cats benefit from being given the choice to self select, including emotional, physical and behavioural conditions.
Animals have been seen to self-medicate/self-select for:
– Skin Problems
– Digestive Problems
– Fear – of loud noises, storms, thunder, visits to the vet
– Anxiety, phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders, meowing and lack of confidence
– Rescue animals – helping them to overcome past trauma, loss and sadness or bad experiences
– Bringing a new cat into your home
– End of life – helping your animal through the last stages of life
– And so much more.
You will be amazed at how effective this modality is and how much your cat will benefit from you learning the key elements that are important to understand the steps required to work safely and effectively with your own cat(s).
For Australian attendees, a starter kit of herbs and powders used in the workshop will be available for purchase at an additional cost, (or you are welcome to source your own). More information to come…
A course workbook is provided plus access to a private Facebook group.
A certificate of attendance will be given on completion of all elements.
This course does not give a qualification to work with cats other than your own.
About Karen Webb. Dip.IAZ.
Full Practitioner of Applied Zoopharmacognosy (All Species)
Karen has lived with, trained and studied dogs for many years. She is passionate about animal welfare and has completed a number of courses relating to canine behaviour. Her biggest teachers have been and continue to be her own dogs. Passionate about Airedales she presently shares her life with Roobarb, Crumble & Holly Bobs together with 2 donkeys Shadow & Princess Pushy.
Karen is a qualified Practitioner of Applied Zoopharmacognosy working with all species which have included Dogs, Cats, Horses, Donkeys, Baboons, Lemurs & Capuchin monkeys. Karen is a Full member of Pet Dog Trainers Europe having recently served on the board of PDTE for 6 years as Secretary. She is also passionate about Noise and the impact on our dog’s lives.
As well as speaking at events in the UK and internationally (she has presented in Norway, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Taïwan & Majorca). She also teaches workshops on Applied Zoopharmacognosy worldwide. Her focus is on giving choices to animals, building relationships and helping them to heal physically and mentally.