Have you tried traditional training methods – but they have failed your dog?
Are you searching for a better way to understand and communicate with your dog – something new, something different?
Then this is the workshop for you!
The Complete Dog workshop will not only challenge you to look at your dog as a whole but will enlighten you to be able to do so. Just as we have many facets to who we are, so does your dog.
Our workshop covers all aspects of what makes your dog the dog they are today. From the ages and stages of development, to nutrition and general health, through to the more complex topic of reactiveness, stress, how it impacts your dog and how to relieve it and enrich your dog’s life.
Detailed, interesting, thought provoking, interactive and fun. The Complete Dog workshop will give you the knowledge and tools you need to allow your dog to reach their full potential while living harmoniously within their environment.
It provides a fresh new approach to how you see dogs.
Jenny brings the wealth of knowledge she has gained from years of experience and her studies in Europe to you and your dog.
With patience and understanding your dog will thrive. If you truly want to delve right in and understand your dog’s behavior this is the workshop for you. You will be amazed at the results!
This two-day workshop includes power point presentations with lots of interaction, problem-solving, discussion and learning. There are no dogs at these workshops but you learn valuable skills to take home with the option to join our practical classes at a later date or become part of our facebook community (closed group) where you can chat with like-minded people or join in on our social walks.
Participating in The Complete Dog workshops, you will learn:
1. What is a dog?
– Where did they come from
– What they need to survive
– Different types of dogs
2. Ages and stages of development:
– How a dog develops from a puppy through to adulthood.
– Pinnacle stages in a dog’s life and why they are important for development.
– How we can assist elderly dogs and what to look for
3. Nutrition and General Health
– For a dog to develop, grow and thrive, we need to know how the body works and why we promote good nutrition and minimal chemicals.
-The different types of communication from the puppy to the adult dog. Including; how they communicate and why understanding the different types of communication will help you understand your dog.
– Why stress plays a huge part in why we experience problems.
– How to relieve stress.
– Activities that help your dog to relax, focus and learn, (group activities, no dogs)
6. Equipment, Long leads & all things associated with lead walking:
– We will discuss the pros and cons of different equipment, what to look for and how this can impact a dogs behaviour.
– The length of leads, why this matters and importantly how to use leads for the best results, (group activities, no dogs).
7. Problem solving:
– We will discuss different topics with group activities.
Tea, Coffee and Cold Drinks provided
Morning and Afternoon Tea provided
Saturday, Day 1: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Sunday, Day 2: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Cost: $315.00 (No refund on cancellation available)
Location: The Complete Pet Company, 148 South Pine Road, Enoggera, Qld, 4051.
If you would like any further information, please email [email protected] or phone (07) 3855 3555.