Health and Harmony - Spend the day with Julia Robertson
Spend The Day With Julia Robertson
24th June 2019
Continuing on from The Health and Harmony Dog Symposium, world renowned Canine Myotherapy Specialist, Julia Robertson from Galen Therapy Centre will be conducting one on one consultations with six lucky owners and their dogs. An amazing opportunity not to be missed!
In your One on One Consult, Julia will assess your dog and share with you:
- An understanding of how a dog looks and feels with healthy functional muscles.
- Valuable knowledge about how to apply some appropriate massage techniques for application on your own dog.
- Safe and natural exercises for your dog that you can do at home to enhance their mobility, flexibility and general health.
This exclusive and intimate day with Julia is open to all who attend the Health and Harmony Dog Symposium. One on One Consultations are limited to six dogs, however all are welcome to come and observe Julia in action!
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Time: Consultations - Appointment TBA upon booking, (allow up to 45 mins). Observers - 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Location: The Complete Pet Company, 148 South Pine Road, Enoggera, 4051.
Tickets on sale now!: One on One Consultation with Julia - $110.00 or Observe Julia as she works - $80.00
If you would like to attend this amazing day, please tick the check box on your registration form. If you would like to book your Dog in for a consultation with Julia please contact The Complete Pet Company direct as spaces are limited and are filling fast!
Terms and Conditions:
- To attend this special day participants must have attended the 2 day Health and Harmony Symposium 22nd and 23rd June 2019.
- Dogs attending must only be present for their consultation and then must be taken home (this is for the welfare of the dogs). Owners are welcome to return to observe the rest of the day, or have a friend / family member transport their dog to and from the event if they wish to observe the whole day.