EVERY DOG NEEDS A NAKED DOG HARNESS…
It’s the harness they need to wear, but feel like they’re not wearing one at all!
THE NAKED DOG HARNESS WAS DESIGNED WITH YOUR DOG IN MIND!
Australian-made and owned by a company passionate about the welfare of dogs and their health and wellbeing.
The NAKED FRONT CLIPS DOG HARNESS is ideal for those dogs that may be head shy, brachycephalic breeds with a broad skull or for any dog who prefers a harness not fitted over the head.
– Designed to fit your dog comfortably, allowing correct movement of all muscles and joints and there is no pain or sense of restriction for your dog.
– Purposefully positioned so as to protect the vital organs and areas of the body, such as the thyroid gland, oesophagus, trachea, lymph nodes, spinal cord, nerves, arteries and veins – which if injured or damaged can lead to long term health or behavioural issues or pain for your dog.
– The strap around the girth is positioned away from the front legs – so no chafing, friction or rubbing on the skin.
– The thin padding of recycled Australian wool purposefully placed under the back strap – a small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– The D-ring where the lead attaches sits on the webbing rather than directly on the dog’s back – another small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– Purposefully designed to allow your dog to use and display their natural abilities and behaviours, allowing them to explore their environment with curiosity and confidence.
– Durability – tried and tested in all sorts of conditions – from beach to bush, city to country – they wash and wear beautifully.
– Well made with high quality materials to ensure your dog’s safety and comfort.
– Available in a fabulous range of colours – from bold and bright to your more neutral tones.
The below measurements can be used as a general guide when selecting a harness for your dog. (Measurements are taken around your dog’s girth at the widest part allowing at least 5cms from the back of the front legs):
L – Girth 71-101cms
M – Girth 62-87cms
S – Girth 51-71cms
XS – Girth 40-55cms
If you have one of those “hard to fit” dogs we are able to custom make your dog’s harness – please give us a call to discuss your options.
This photo indicates how the Naked Front Clips Dog Harness sits on your dog when fitted correctly. Please also click here to see our video on how to fit your Naked Front Clips Dog Harness.
NAKED Harnesses for Dogs ~ Comfort ~ Support ~ Safety ~ Australian Made and Owned
Endorsed and Recommended by leading Veterinarian Dr Rowan Kilmartin BVSc MCSc (Animal Chiropractic) CVA
“There are a lot of different canine harness designs used these days to allow the dog to be walked without undue stress on any parts of the body. My work is solely Animal Biomechanical Medicine. Biomechanical balance refers to the ability to maintain a state of equilibrium in motion and this is where the device which the dog is wearing becomes important. The harness must be flexible and balanced and when placed on the body, it should allow the dog to move freely showing correct flowing rhythmic sequence of motion or locomotive cadence. Otherwise, problems can start to show up, the underlying fascia becomes tight, and this can lead to further limb or spinal joint stress and soreness. Therefore, the ideal harness will allow for maximum stability with minimal body sway and minimal muscular effort. I have found The Complete Pet Company who make the Naked Harness have made some technological changes, or advancements, to achieve an outcome which is not only comfortable but is still purpose efficient. This allows the dog to be walked safely while foot touch and external stimulus from the ground is not compromised by the harness but mentally processed (back fed) to maintain postural correctness and cadence. A fitted Naked Harness is a quality design specific mechanism for your pet with technical bells and whistles along with a smart body placement scheme which proves to be effective. The Complete Pet Company will make a custom-fit harness specifically for your pet, no matter what breed or size. Hand made in Australia, every dog deserves one.”
Dr Rowan Kilmartin BVSc MCSc (Animal Chiropractic) CVA
The Naked Front Clips Harness Warranty and After-Sale Service
The Naked Front Clips Dog Harness carries a 5 Year Warranty against material and workmanship defects. This means, we will replace or repair a Naked Front Clips Harness if any of the workmanship (the assembly of the components) or components fail within the first 5 years of normal use (the use for which the product was intended when designed).
As we can only guarantee events we are responsible for or have control over, we do not guarantee components that have been chewed or misused.
To take advantage of this Warranty, proof of purchase must be given, so please keep your receipt in a safe place.
WE CAN REPAIR
We do understand that accidents happen and don’t expect you to purchase a new Naked dog harness if for some reason you find yourself in the situation where your dog has chewed the hardware (clips and buckles) or webbing.
Dogs love to chew and have incredible jaw strength with the ability to destroy items in no time, so please see our Tips for protecting your Naked dog harness.
Never leave your dog unattended, even for the shortest period, whilst wearing the harness.
Provide a safe place to hang or place your Naked dog harness out of reach when not in use.
Chewing is a form of frustration, fear, excitement, and boredom. Some examples may be: your dog is waiting to go for a walk, you have stopped to talk to someone on your walk, you are spending too much time on your phone during a walk, or your dog is feeling uncomfortable or frustrated on its walk. It is good practice to observe your dog and learn how he is feeling in different situations.
Ensure the harness is fitted correctly.
The team at the Complete Pet Company are always available to assist if you are having difficulties, as well as offer some professional advice on how to enjoy your walk including length of lead, slow sniffing walks and lead skills.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Hand wash or machine wash (gentle cycle and low temperature) harness weekly to keep the Naked Front Clips Dog Harness webbing soft and comfortable for your dog. If you wash the harness in the machine, it’s a good idea to place your Naked dog harness in a wash bag or pillowcase.
Dry out of direct sunlight and do not tumble dry.
Rinse your harness in fresh water and hang to dry after a visit to the beach or a roll in mud.
Check your hardware (clips and buckles) and webbing on a regular basis to ensure good working order.
We reserve the right to change the warranty period without prior notice and without incurring obligation.