EVERY DOG NEEDS A NAKED HARNESS…
It’s the harness they need to wear, but feel like they’re not wearing one at all!
THE NAKED HARNESS WAS DESIGNED WITH YOUR DOG IN MIND!
Australian made and owned by a company passionate about the welfare of dogs and their health and wellbeing.
– Designed to fit your dog comfortably, allowing correct movement of all muscles and joints and there is no pain or sense of restriction for your dog.
– Purposefully positioned so as to protect the vital organs and areas of the body, such as the thyroid gland, oesophagus, trachea, lymph nodes, spinal cord, nerves, arteries and veins – which if injured or damaged can lead to long term health or behavioural issues or pain for your dog.
– The strap around the girth is positioned away from the front legs – so no chafing, friction or rubbing on the skin.
– The thin padding of recycled Australian wool purposefully placed under the back strap – a small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– The D-ring where the lead attaches sits on the webbing rather than directly on the dog’s back – another small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– Purposefully designed to allow your dog to use and display their natural abilities and behaviours, allowing them to explore their environment with curiosity and confidence.
– Durability – tried and tested in all sorts of conditions – from beach to bush, city to country – they wash and wear beautifully.
– Well made with high quality materials to ensure your dog’s safety and comfort.
– Available in a fabulous range of colours – from bold and bright to your more neutral tones.
The below measurements can be used as a general guide when selecting a harness for your dog. (Measurements are taken around your dog’s girth at the widest part allowing at least 5cms from the back of the front legs):
L – Girth 71-105cms
M – Girth 62-89cms
S – Girth 51-71cms
XS – Girth 40-55cms
If you have one of those “hard to fit” dogs we are able to custom make your dog’s harness – please give us a call to discuss your options.
NAKED Harnesses for Dogs ~ Comfort ~ Support ~ Safety ~ Australian Made and Owned
The Naked Harness Warranty and After-Sale Service
The Naked Harness carries a 5 Year Warranty against material and workmanship defects. This means, we will replace or repair a Naked harness if any of the workmanship (the assembly of the components) or components fail within the first 5 years of normal use (the use for which the product was intended when designed).
As we can only guarantee events we are responsible for or have control over, we do not guarantee components that have been chewed or misused.
To take advantage of this Warranty, proof of purchase must be given, so please keep your receipt in a safe place.
WE CAN REPAIR
We do understand that accidents happen and don’t expect you to purchase a new Naked harness if for some reason you find yourself in the situation where your dog has chewed the hardware (clips and buckles) or webbing.
Dogs love to chew and have incredible jaw strength with the ability to destroy items in no time, so please see our Tips for protecting your Naked harness.
Never leave your dog unattended, even for the shortest period, whilst wearing the harness.
Provide a safe place to hang or place your Naked harness out of reach when not in use.
Chewing is a form of frustration, fear, excitement, and boredom. Some examples may be: your dog is waiting to go for a walk, you have stopped to talk to someone on your walk, you are spending too much time on your phone during a walk, or your dog is feeling uncomfortable or frustrated on its walk. It is good practice to observe your dog and learn how he is feeling in different situations.
Ensure the harness is fitted correctly.
The team at the Complete Pet Company are always available to assist if you are having difficulties, as well as offer some professional advice on how to enjoy your walk including length of lead, slow sniffing walks and lead skills.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Hand wash or machine wash (gentle cycle and low temperature) harness weekly to keep the Naked harness webbing soft and comfortable for your dog. If you wash the harness in the machine, it’s a good idea to place your Naked harness in a wash bag or pillowcase.
Dry out of direct sunlight and do not tumble dry.
Rinse your harness in fresh water and hang to dry after a visit to the beach or a roll in mud.
Check your hardware (clips and buckles) and webbing on a regular basis to ensure good working order.
We reserve the right to change the warranty period without prior notice and without incurring obligation.