Continuing on from The Health and Harmony Dog Symposium, world-renowned Canine Myotherapy Specialist, Julia Robertson from Galen Therapy Centre will be conducting one on one consultations with six lucky owners and their dogs.
While the One on One Consults booked out in record time, you can still observe Julia as she works.
Julia will assess each dog and share:
– An understanding of how a dog looks and feels with healthy functional muscles.
– Valuable knowledge about how to apply some appropriate massage techniques for application relevant to each dog.
– Safe and natural exercises for each dog that can be done at home to enhance mobility, flexibility and general health.
– Plus so much more…….
This exclusive and intimate day with Julia is open to all who attend the Health and Harmony Dog Symposium………
So come and observe Julia in action! An amazing opportunity not to be missed!
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Location: The Complete Pet Company, 148 South Pine Road, Enoggera, 4051.
Tickets on sale now!: Observe Julia as she works – $80.00
If you would like to attend this amazing day, please register when registering for the Health and Harmony Dog Symposium.
Terms and Conditions:
– To attend this special day participants must have attended the 2-day Health and Harmony Dog Symposium 22nd and 23rd June 2019.
– Dogs attending for consults will only be present for their consultation and then must be taken home (this is for the welfare of the dogs). (Owners, of course, are welcome to observe the whole day).
If you would like any further information please email email@example.com or contact The Complete Pet Company on (07) 3855 3555.