Jenny offers consultations via Zoom.
If you have a dog with behavioural issues or you want to learn to better understand your dog and are unable to travel to The Complete Pet Company, Jenny offers consultations via Zoom.
You will find a consultation with Jenny beneficial if you:
– Have a dog with behavioural issues, such as reactive behaviour or anxiety related problems.
– Have a dog who pulls on lead or is reactive on lead.
– Have introduced a new dog into your home.
– Are welcoming a new puppy into your home.
– Want to learn more about your dog and their behaviour and how you can help them live their best life.
– Want a more holistic approach to your interaction with your dog, one based on mutual trust, respect and kindness.
– For your initial consultation: You will need to allow two (2) hours.
This allows for a comprehensive and thorough assessment of your dog’s lifestyle and behavioural and/or health challenges. This time enables Jenny to build a comprehensive, effective and easy to follow holistic plan, created to meet your dog’s individual needs as you begin to address those identified challenges.
– Follow-up consultation: You will need to allow two (2) hours.
Jenny will advise you at your initial consultation when your follow-up consultation should take place. The follow-up consultation is to check on your progress, answer any questions and help you to continue moving forward.
It is important to understand, we cannot expect dogs to change behaviours as fast as we would like.
We first need to understand why the behaviours occur and change what we are doing and lead by example – When we know better, we do better.
Fees and consultations:
Consultation fee: $485.00 payable on the date of your initial consultation.
This fee includes the initial 1-2-1 consultation of two (2) hours and the follow-up consultation of two (2) hours – four (4) hours in total.
Any additional hours or consultations: $95.00 per hour payable on the date of the consultation.
With 20+ years of experience and a wealth of knowledge, Jenny has an amazing ability to observe and understand dogs. Working with all breeds and ages, Jenny has the skills necessary to help you address any issues and build a relationship with your dog based on trust, respect, choice, curiosity and confidence.
Jenny’s methods are 100% force-free and 100% focused on your dog’s individual needs.
Set your dog up for success! For a truly happy, healthy, well-adjusted, confident dog, book your 1-2-1 Consult with Jenny and see the difference Jenny can make in your dog’s life.
To book your consult today, please email [email protected] or phone 3855 3555.