Your Puppy is Under Construction!
My Simply Puppies Class is a 4-week programme lasting between 30 and 45 minutes per class once a week. This will depend on the puppies attending.
First Week – Theory – No Puppies
Second, Third & Fourth Week – Practical – Puppies Welcome
All puppies must be aged between 10 – 16 weeks.
My Simply Puppies class is one of the most important and rewarding classes you will ever attend with your new puppy.
My goal is to ensure no puppy is placed under any stress, and therefore I limit my class to only 4 puppies.
Having a puppy in your home can be exciting and very frustrating.
It’s important to understand the social nature of your puppy. This includes how he thinks, learns, interacts, communicates, develops mentally, physically and the stages in which he grows.
My class is well planned, educational, fun, rewarding and introduces only positive experiences to help your puppy transition into a well-balanced young dog. And, we take things slowly.
What you will learn:
- Encouraging curiosity and the ability to explore in our beautifully enriched ‘Nose Zone’ at the Complete Pet Company.
- Calm Sessions – what that really means.
- How to fit a Haqihana Harness correctly and why we recommend this particular harness.
- A little leash walking with very simple and fun exercises.
- Treat searches, obstacles, find the toy, follow me, go-to and recall. Variations of these activities will depend on each puppy attending.
- Other topics include nutrition, health, grooming, sleeping arrangements, alternative preventatives and any other topic you have questions about.
By participating in this specialised programme, you will be equipped to have a harmonious home, new and exciting activities and ideas to help your pup discover its world and be vaccinated against fear and stress.
Come along and have some fun while learning at the same time.
Watching your puppy grow into a well-balanced young dog is rewarding ~ Jenny Golsby
Tea, coffee and cold drinks provided
Cost: $250.00 (Please note there is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit for this workshop).
Time: All classes are held on Monday evenings, 6.30 pm – 7.15 pm
If by chance you would like to learn more about my approach and your preparation before you acquire your puppy, I would encourage you to book a 1-2-1 consultation with me at the Complete Pet Company ~ Jenny Golsby