Participating in The Complete Dog workshops, you will learn:
1. What is a dog?
– Where did they come from
– What they need to survive
– Different types of dogs
2. Ages and stages of development:
– How a dog develops from a puppy through to adulthood.
– Pinnacle stages in a dog’s life and why they are important for development.
– How we can assist elderly dogs and what to look for
3. Nutrition and General Health
– For a dog to develop, grow and thrive, we need to know how the body works and why we promote good nutrition and minimal chemicals.
-The different types of communication from the puppy to the adult dog. Including; how they communicate and why understanding the different types of communication will help you understand your dog.
– Why stress plays a huge part in why we experience problems.
– How to relieve stress.
– Activities that help your dog to relax, focus and learn, (group activities, no dogs)
6. Equipment, Long leads & all things associated with lead walking:
– We will discuss the pros and cons of different equipment, what to look for and how this can impact a dogs behaviour.
– The length of leads, why this matters and importantly how to use leads for the best results, (group activities, no dogs).
7. Problem solving:
– We will discuss different topics with group activities.
If you would like any further information, please email email@example.com or phone (07) 3855 3555.