2. Ages and stages of development
– How a dog develops from a puppy through to adulthood
– Pinnacle stages in a dog’s life and their importance
– How we can assist elderly dogs and what to look for
3. Nutrition and General Health
– For a dog to develop, grow and thrive, we need to know how the body works and why we promote good nutrition and minimal chemicals
– Different types of communication from the puppy to the adult dog
– Learning about the dogs’ communication system “Calming Signals” to be able to work together, cooperate and avoid confrontation
– “Calming Signals” to create a harmonious relationship between you and your dog
6. Equipment, long leads & all things associated with lead walking
– We will discuss the pros and cons of different equipment, what to look for, and how equipment and leads impact behaviour
7. Problem solving
– We will discuss different topics with group activities
You will come away from this workshop thinking “Why didn’t I attend this years ago?”
Please note this workshop is designed for pet dog owners only.
If you would like any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3855 3555.